As government restrictions are relaxing, we can safely offer face to face appointments to all patients by still adhering to strict safety protocols here in the clinic. If you feel unsafe seeing us face to face, don’t forget we are also offering remote online consultations through our cheltenham clinic.
Here at Supafoot we are always happy to talk to you if you are unsure if you require face to face treatment, so please don’t hesitate get in touch with us.
Thank you for being understanding through such a difficult time and be assured that we will do our best to provide safe, high quality care for all those who need our services.
Please also understand we are trying to do our best to see as many patients as we can and at the same time, focusing on patient and staff well-being as our primary concern.
These are the new protocols for when you attend the clinic:
1) Please wait in your car until the time of your appointment. We will come to collect you. If you have walked please try to be on time rather than early.
2) If possible please attend the appointment on your own.
3) You will be provided with a mask to wear upon entering the clinic unless you have your own.
4) You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon entrance and exit of the building.
5) You will also be asked to declare that you are covid symptom free.
6) The clinician will be wearing appropriate PPE and the room will be cleaned between clients.
7) We ask that payment is made by card payment. We would prefer not to accept cash if possible.
Thank you for taking the time to read this policy.
We are here to help. Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Birmingham Clinic: Phone 0121 770 3040 for immediate assistance, or email email@example.com.
Cheltenham Clinic: Phone 01242 321242 for immediate assistance, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!