New Covid-19 Policy
As of 18th May 2020, we can offer appointments for certain conditions. Our clinical guidance has changed allowing us to open, but we are still restricted in who we can treat and are insured to treat.
If you feel that you require treatment, please phone or email us to discuss whether this is possible. We will still put safety first, and only do hands on treatment if it is safe to do so. We are offering remote online consultations if we can’t meet face-to-face. We are always happy to talk through treatment options, so please don’t hesitate get in touch with us.
Some of our clinic protocols have changed, as we have introduced additional infection control procedures to keep everyone safe. These will be discussed with you if it is appropriate that you come into clinic.
There will be a small increase in the cost of treatment to allow for a longer appointment time, and the additional cost of PPE that is now mandatory for us.
Thank you for being understanding through such a difficult time and be assured that we will do our best to provide safe, high quality care for all those who need our services.
We have been asked to use clinical judgement in the coming weeks as to who we offer appointments to, and this could mean that some people are not eligible for hands on treatment for some time yet.
Please understand we are trying to do our best to see as many patients as we can and at the same time, focusing on patient and staff safety and well-being is our primary concern.
These are the new protocols for when you attend the clinic:
1) Please wait in your car until the time of your appointment. We will come to collect you.
2) If possible please attend the appointment on your own.
3) The front door will be opened for you.
4) You will be provided with a mask to wear before entering the clinic unless you have your own.
5) We are required to take the temperature (via an infrared forehead thermometer) of everyone (including staff) who enter the clinic. You will also be asked to declare that you are symptom free.
6) The clinician will be wearing appropriate PPE and the room will be cleaned between clients.
7) We will not have a receptionist working with us until more restrictions are lifted, and we will try to ensure that there is no cross over of clients so that there is minimal contact with people.
8) We ask that payment is made by card payment. We would prefer not to accept cash if possible.
Thank you for taking the time to read this policy.
We are here to help. Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Birmingham Clinic: Phone 0121 770 3040 for immediate assistance, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheltenham Clinic: Phone 01242 321242 for immediate assistance, or email email@example.com.
See you soon!