Guidance from our governing body has now changed, allowing us to open safely.
We will still put safety first, and only do hands on treatment if it is safe to do so. We are also offering remote online consultations via our cheltenham clinic if we can’t meet face-to-face.
Here at Supafoot we are always happy to talk to you if you are unsure if you require face to face treatment, so please don’t hesitate get in touch with us.
Some of our clinic protocols have changed, as we have introduced additional infection control procedures to keep everyone safe.
There will be a small increase in the cost of treatment to allow for the additional cost of PPE that is now mandatory for us.
Thank you for being understanding through such a difficult time and be assured that we will do our best to provide safe, high quality care for all those who need our services.
Please understand we are trying to do our best to see as many patients as we can and at the same time, focusing on patient and staff well-being as our primary concern.
These are the new protocols for when you attend the clinic:
1) Please wait in your car until the time of your appointment. We will come to collect you. If you have walked please try to be on time rather than early.
2) If possible please attend the appointment on your own.
3) The front door will be opened for you if we come to collect you.
4) You will be provided with a mask to wear upon entering the clinic unless you have your own.
5) You will be asked to sanitise your hands unon entrance and exit of the building.
6) We are required to take the temperature (via an infrared forehead thermometer) of everyone (including staff) who enter the clinic. You will also be asked to declare that you are symptom free.
7) The clinician will be wearing appropriate PPE and the room will be cleaned between clients.
8) We ask that payment is made by card payment. We would prefer not to accept cash if possible.
Thank you for taking the time to read this policy.
We are here to help. Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Birmingham Clinic: Phone 0121 770 3040 for immediate assistance, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheltenham Clinic: Phone 01242 321242 for immediate assistance, or email email@example.com.
See you soon!